Friday 20 February 2015

Lock that moisture with Sakare Fortifying Facial Serum

My friend had always thought of visiting the Sakare store in Bond Street after hearing about from others. Sakare is a high end skincare outlet located on 93 Bond Street. It houses an enviable collection of beauty products which can literally take your breath away.

Since I had a fascination of trying out exotic treatments for my skin too and at times some of them paid off well, I accompanied her too. Very recently I got hold of the Fortifying Facial Serum from Sakare and since using it my face has been looking so different. I typically use it once every week and the results I have been getting has encouraged me to try out more of their products. Even my husband seems to appreciate the difference in my face and I can definitely recommend Sakare to anyone looking to pamper their skin

What is so unique about Fortifying Facial Serum from Sakare: The one in its class treatment is designed to lock in moisture to brighten and visibly repair signs of ageing.

Excellent Product and a Must Buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment